Commercial Insurance from Lenz Insurance Agency in Iowa

Our company sells and services all types of insurance including home insurance, auto insurance, business insurance, farm insurance, health insurance, life insurance and truckers insurance.
We represent more than 20 insurance carriers. This allows us to compare insurance rates and coverage options to best meet your needs.
At Lenz Insurance & RE/MAX Professionals Realty we are able to be your 'one stop shop' for all of your insurance and real estate needs. With "Service Beyond Your Expectation" you can rely on us to handle all of your needs in a very professional manner now and into the future.
Business Insurance  - Insurance in Carroll, IA
Call us today for a free review of your insurance.
Carroll – 712-792-1700
Breda – 712-673-2315
Arcadia – 712-689-2480

General Liability Insurance

General liability insurance (GL) is coverage that can protect you from a variety of claims including bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and others that can arise from your business operations.
Who Needs General Liability Insurance?
As a contractor or small business owner, you need some form of general liability insurance to safeguard your livelihood.
A single accident could result in a lawsuit that you might not be able to handle. A great way to protect against this type of situation is to make sure you carry enough general liability insurance.
Some employers might also require you to carry a certain amount of general liability insurance before you can work for them.

Property Insurance

Lenz Insurance offers many packages of commercial property coverages that enhance industry-standard forms to better fit a particular insured's loss exposures.
Your Lenz Insurance agent can help you better understand the policy and how it can be designed to fit your needs.

Worker's Compensation Insurance

Workers' Compensation (work comp) provides insurance to cover medical care and compensation for employees who are injured in the course of employment.

Inland Marine Insurance

When you are working off-site, your business policy doesn't always cover your tools, equipment and computers, and this can put your business at risk. Lenz Insurance offers comprehensive inland marine insurance needed to cover most business property including contractors' tools and equipment, as well as the property of others. It often covers property that needs broader protection than what may be provided by the typical property policy.
Work Injury Claim - Insurance in Carroll, IA

Bond Insurance

At Lenz Insurance Agency we provide our clients with everything they need to protect their business. So when you are looking for products to protect your interest, you may be looking into bonds. A common use for contractors, bid bonds or performance bonds secure a contractual agreement. Below are some of the most common types of bonds:

Surety Bond or Fiduciary Bond
A surety bond is an agreement in which the surety company guarantees the principal will fulfill a commitment made to the obligee.

Contract Bond or Performance Bond
A contract bond usually consists of a performance and payment bond. The performance bond guarantees the principal will complete the job to the specifications made in the contract between the principal and obligee. The payment bond holds the principal responsible for paying certain subcontractors, laborers and suppliers associated with the job.

Bid Bond
A bid bond is a financial assurance that a bid has been submitted in good faith and the contractor will enter into a written contract.

Commercial Bond or Noncontract Surety Bonds
These bonds are an agreement between a principal and an obligee that a certain obligation will be performed. The agreement usually states the principal (also known as the licensee) will conform to the ordinances or laws relating to the business they are engaged in. Commercial Surety bonds are comprised of License & Permit, Notary, Financial Guarantee, Public Official, Probate, and Court Bonds.

Probate Bond
Probate Bonds are required by a court to ensure the proper handling of an individual's finances or estate.


Automobile Insurance

Get auto insurance coverage that's customized for you. Lenz Insurance offers low rates and money-saving discounts, along with advice on auto insurance coverage that will meet your needs. Lenz Insurance offers a variety of personal auto insurance coverage options at competitive rates. In addition, your auto insurance agent knows that your auto insurance coverage needs change with time.

Truck and Trailer Insurance

Whether you're looking for owner operator insurance, motor carrier insurance, or private carrier insurance, Lenz Insurance provides commercial truck insurance for trucks and trailers of all sizes. We provide more than your basic commercial truck insurance. We offer affordable coverage for most commercial truck and tractor trailer combinations.

Professional Liability

A type of liability coverage designed to protect traditional professionals against liability incurred as a result of errors and omissions in performing their professional services.

Liquor Liability Insurance

Even if you don't own a home, you still need insurance protection. A renter's policy offers you coverage for your personal property while providing medical payments and liability coverage. It doesn't matter if you rent an entire house or an apartment, we got you covered.